The right clothing choice can impact great photos! It is so important that you choose clothes that look, fit, and feel great!
WHAT TO WEAR
- Something CASUAL-URBAN, what you wear every day, your look.
- Something CLASSY that will look good years from now.
- Something CRAZY, fun, wild, and edgy.
- Something that depicts IDENTITY such as sports, music, etc.
- Bring a variety of choices.
- Layers and textures are awesome!
- Solid colors are always a great choice. Smaller patterns are fun too. Neutrals, soft colors, darker tones, and earthy colors look the best.
- Accessories!! Scarves, hats, jewelry, kicky shoes, and props that define you (sports equipment, musical instrument, pets).
- Don’t forget to bring the appropriate undergarments for each outfit.
- Girls, natural make-up is the best option as you want to look like you! But, I’d love to “glam” you up if you so desire.
- Guys, a clean shave and eyebrow-tweezing goes a long way!
NO NO NO
- Do not wear anything that isn’t your style. Be yourself! If you are uncomfortable in your clothes, it will show in the photos.
- Loud and fluorescent colors are not a good choice, nor are big and crazy patterns,
- IRON your clothes, wrinkled clothing is not attractive.
Do not suntan! Overly tanned faces tend to look oily, add facial weight, and look unnatural in photos. Suntanning will leave you with tan lines that will look awful and require a lot of retouching, which could cost you more. Spray tans are no better. You’ll look orange. And fake.